- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- The return of goods should take place from no more 15 days from the date of receipt of merchandise.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- In case of any return/store-credit or alteration the shipping charges will be borne by the customer.